Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me VS My Sister

Okey..dengan rasminye aku dah bertunang kan..hehe.. So, bermulalah sesi preparation for the wedding again. Why I said again???? This is because my sisters' wedding only passed a few month ago..which is in Mac this year. Entri tentang wedding my sister also I letak dalam nie.. So, the gap between the two weddings is only about 11 months..if my calculation is right..hehe.. Jadi, for the preparations..we want to do it totally different..but how? huhu..

Gambar mase nikah dan beberape bulan selepas nikah..hehe..

Okey, first of all, my wedding will takes two days where the nikah and wedding reception on different day. During my sisters' wedding. Nikah and wedding reception diadakan on the same day which is nikah in the morning and reception in the afternoon. But, kali nie nak buat 2 hari pulak..hehe..more time to take picture and posing..and tak kalut sangat..hehe..best2.. So, my nilkah will be on 4 Februari 2011 (Friday) and wedding reception on 5 Februari 2011 (Saturday)..INSYAALLAH...amin.. CHECK!!! One thing different..hehe..

Next, my mum request this time is that all of us will gather together... one thing different this time is that my younger sister (Syaza) Insyaallah will be available at my wedding.. Yeay!!!I LIKE!! This is because the next wedding definitely she will be in it because it's her own..hehe...That is why we do it Februari where Aliah will come back early Februari and Syaza will be back for her summer holidays starting December 2010..hehe.. She will help a lot also as before..hehe.. For Aliah wedding, Syaza tak sempat nak tunggu because Aliah kene balik around Mac to M'sia and Syaza have to back in NZ before Mac.. CHECK!!! Second thing different..

Okey..in every wedding the most important thing is date and place..we have decide on our date..how about our place of wedding?huhu.. The most important thing is that, my mum and also the whole family want it to be organised NOT at our house. This is from experience.. Though not our own experience..hehe.. So, we have to find the perfect place to do my wedding reception.. Dewan yang berdekatan dengan rumah kami menjadi pilihan.. Ade beberape senarai dewan yang boleh digunakan di Kepala Batas :
1. Dewan Millenium, Kepala Batas ---too costly for my wedding
2. Dewan MPC, where my father used to work ---tak boleh disewe sebab factor birokrasi
3. Dewan MPSP, Kepala Batas ---dah lewat, ade orang lebih awal booking dari aku daa..huhu..
4. Dewan Komuniti, Taman Bertam, where my sisters' wedding held --- my wedding will be here TOO!!!!
So, the place will be no different.. How to make it different????????please..please!!!
And, my akad nikah will be at masjid taman bertam, same as my sister too...INSYAALLAH kalau tak de aral melintang..semue nie perancangan kite je kan..doakan semuanye dipermudah kan ye kawan-kawan..

Things that will be different too!!!
1. Caterer
2. Mak andam
3. Theme colour
4. Kad
And dot dot dot..bengang je sape yang bace..mestilah semuanye kene different kan..huahaha..till then..see ya again..please do leave your comment and footsteps..

Salam..

No comments: