Thursday, December 30, 2010

UCSI

On 27 December 2010, I started my first employment related to my area of study (chemical eng.) as a tutor in UCSI, Cheras. On that day, I have to report to the HR department (South wing) to get some briefing of what to do related to the administrative things. There were a few of us reporting on the same day. They gathered all of us together so that they can save their time..hehe... As long as I remembered, there were about 10-12 new staff in that briefing. Mostly, lecturers and a few tutors.. First of all, they gave me my own stationary..hahaha.. and also their t-shirt to be wear on Friday (if you want laa). There were a few documents that we have to fill in and submitted to HR. And also, we have to do medical check up too!!! and luckily they have their own clinic and skin clinic!!!!haha..

After all the forms completed and submitted to the person in charge, I went to my Faculty which is the Engineering, Architecture and Built Environment Faculty and I belongs to the Chemical Engineering Department. The faculty is in the north wing of UCSI which located at Taman Taynton View Cheras. I went to see the Head of Department..and i met with chemical engineering lecturers..they were nice people and easy going too..I hope that this statement will last forever..hehe..

my name tag
(took 2 days before I get it)

my place in lab
( i have cleaned it, before this this area was full with rubbished and not properly organised) - i like it!!

the stationary given

The environment here was totally different from my old place in UTP where i do my masters. First of all because it was surrounded by only buildings..hahaha.. (tak de beruk atau pn orang utan dah kat sini..n bukan lah tempat jin bertendang.. Tapi mungkin ade banyak jin lain y bertendang..hehe..) In UTP, the place was fully surrounded by green landscape and also forest.. The people also totally changed here because I can only see a few Malay lecturers and many of them are foreigners. And the language used to communicate is English.. That is why I tried to do this entry in English..haha..how do you feel when reading my English? Is it okey or so so? I hope that I can brush my English in future because language is not something that we can learn but it needs practices!!!haiyoyo..hehe..

cafe area

More pictures to be taken and more stories have yet to be told..hope you all take good care of yourself and keep smiling..and always remember Allah wherever whenever because He is always with you.. See you guys in the next entry...Salam..


2 comments:

miss rainbow said...

Wah melon dah keje tahniah..ko dah submit thesis erk.??nak apply gak lah tp aku tgh writing boleh ke??

ummi said...

hahaa...good luck in the NEW place...be a good tutor!! and Happy New Year!